Crazy Bom Bazz (GA93) Crazy Bom Bazz (GA93)

Lot better than my first song...

GlitchAssassIn93 responds:

XD ok, thanx dude!

ISTW: Viva Machina - RD2011 ISTW: Viva Machina - RD2011

Awesome song! You got the robotic industrial sound down for sure. 5/5!
Also, I wouldn't mind getting the .flp for this song. :3c

I-Saved-The-World responds:

Ikari man, we have to do a collab sometime :) I've got a few projects on the go, if you're interested send me a pm!
-ISTW

RDMIX6 Ressurection RDMIX6 Ressurection

From what I can make out, the melody is good... but it's just way too loud and clippy. I don't know if that's what you were going for, but it actually hurts my ears. Change up the instruments and I'm sure it'd be great.

Loopzjohn responds:

I think your totally right! But the main problem I'm having in fruity loops is cutting off the sound when I want it. So the sounds begin to over lay and start x2'ing and x3'ing in sound becoming very un controllable :( So I will definetly work on that.

Trance - Brighter Day Trance - Brighter Day

Pretty good, bro. I like the legit electro feel of it. Good job!

Skrillex Kill Everybody Remix Skrillex Kill Everybody Remix

>>I FUCKING LOVE THIS.
SKRILLEX 4 EVER, BITCH!

What he said, amirite?
But seriously. Nice remix of a remix. I like how the actual Skrillex song just slightly pokes out of the song here and there to remind you of what the song's based from. I'm damn impressed though, not every day a remix is so thorough you can barely recognize the original.

Overdrive Overdrive

Not sure if my pants just filled with urine, feces, or semen. Perhaps all three.

Unworthy Unworthy

I personally like it. I enjoy the mellowness to it-- Not all Dubstep has to be "Melt your face off" stuff.

Death and Destruction Death and Destruction

Ze good and ze bad.

You got an awesome rhythm going on there, but the vocals killed it for me. I gave you a 5/5 for the rhythm. It needs more bass, too. More "Oomph" to it.

sapoman responds:

Okay, I'll try harder next time.

+- Starlight -+ +- Starlight -+

Nice. :3

I can tell you liked some of the methods I used in my remix of the original song. I think you integrated 'em well. Good job!

AikaMusic responds:

Haha :P it still needs like a ton of EQ but i don't really feel like doing it xP

When Light Conquers Darkness When Light Conquers Darkness

Holy fuck and then WAVE OF NOSTALGIA

This was like my favorite cartoon theme when I was kid. My hat goes off to you. Absoloutely win. 10/10, 5/5.